Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Forgiveness?

I'm sorry I'm a non-conformist. I'm sorry that threatened you. I'm sorry that I like weird music that isn't everyday commonplace. I'm sorry that I didn't want to watch your stupid, pointless movies with you. I'm sorry half of what I said were quotations from someone else. I'm sorry that you couldn't accept me for who I was without forcing me to be like you. I'm sorry that I was actually happy around you. I'm sorry that I couldn't wallow with you. I'm sorry that I wanted to get up and DO something, BE someone. I'm sorry that I enjoy being happy and can't sit around feeling sorry for myself every day for the rest of my life. I'm sorry that what happened, happened.

But what I should REALLY be sorry for?

The fact that I am now happy, and you're still stuck in your depressed mode.

You could fix it if you wanted to, if you really, really tried and made an effort.


I'm not sorry for that.

0 comments: